Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cynical or fastidious

It is Holi again. A festival that I do not celebrate from years, though, I love the spirit behind it. Holi is supposed to wash away animosity and paint colors of fraternity. Somehow I have made more enemies than friends on this day. It is shocking to see people take liberty of touching you and your relatives and putting all kinds of colors when they hardly know you. It has become dirty and even seeing what people are trying to do, disgust me beyond the limits of tolerance.

But, when I look at children playing Holi throwing water laughing and giggling ,I have doubts whether the things are really the way I see them or I have become too cynical in my approach towards life.

Perhaps, scrupulous people should live in isolation though the bridge between silence and peace is so fragile. ……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your viewpoint will definitely give it wider perspective

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for visiting .Soliciting your comments.

Website counter