Monday, December 29, 2008

Believe in God is humbling

In the many years of my observations, I have seen men fleeing from humbleness time after time attempting to place themselves above others in many ways. This zest, this subtle arrogance of pseudo intellectualism comes trickling through very often. Everywhere one turns, from wars, death and killing, to exploitation and greed, to misuse of power and all the other negatives that one could possibly define, man can find his folly at work. It speaks to the sorrowful shape of mankind in an age of great prosperity and knowledge equally along side sorrow and despair.

Believing or not believing, in existence of God is something you can’t prove nor show, is a very personal decision. To quote a Paragraph from Raja-Yoga “Man wants truth, wants to experience truth for himself; when he has grasped it, realized it, felt it within his heart of hearts, then alone, declare the Vedas, would all doubts vanish, all darkness be scattered, and all crookedness be made straight. "Ye children of immortality, even those who live in the highest sphere, the way is found; there is a way out of all this darkness, and that is by perceiving Him who is beyond all darkness; there is no other way."

I can only speak my believes based on my experiences in life. There have been times when I had reached a cul-de-sac and at those times a silent prayer rejuvenated my beliefs and efforts. It has been difficult and still is difficult to recognize potential of some students, that I teach, and to make them achieve what they can. On the whole, Concept of God humbles me it makes me aware and gives me courage to admit my frailty and my inabilities.
If we sincerely want to bring about peace and brotherhood for the sake of all mankind and not for profit, wealth and power or to force our beliefs on others then it must start with humbleness. The word I is a motivator as Ayn Rand’s teaches but no one’s I rule this world. Strong motivated individuals make strong nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your viewpoint will definitely give it wider perspective

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for visiting .Soliciting your comments.

Website counter